3CX is a robust, fully equipped communications system, which allows you to communicate with your colleagues and customers – anywhere, anytime.
Here is a breakdown of why 3CX is the solution for your business:
- Telephony: Web client and mobile apps for remote working
- Video: Included in your system, no add-ons needed
- Live Chat: Talk with your customers in real time via your website or WhatsApp!
- SMS: Allow your customers to interact with you instantly
- Integrations: CRMs and Microsoft 365
- Low Cost: Save on your phone bills, add ons and hardware
- Flexible: Keep your numbers, choose your phones and your provider
- Secure: 3CX includes advanced security features
- Install anywhere: Hosted or on-premise, MiniPC, Hyper-V, VMware or KVM!
- Backed by the vendor, supported by us
- 600,000+ customers globally
You can trial a fully equipped 3CX System today!
3CX Apps & Features
3CX enables you to take your extension with you wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, web browsers and Windows, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere.
3CX Apps for Android & iOS Device
- Make and take calls from anywhere
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Messaging and Chat
- Answer WhatsApp messages
- Conference Calls
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Encrypted and Secure
User-friendly Web Client / Desktop Apps
- Work from anywhere – multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Call from your browser, control your IP phone or smartphone
- Answer customer queries from live chat, WhatsApp and SMS from one interface
- Video conferencing at the click of a button
- Native Desktop App for calls
- Launch calls directly from your CRM
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft 365
- View the status of your colleagues
With 3CX, your ongoing telco costs will be reduced significantly.
Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
Free calls to remote workers with web client and iOS / Android apps
Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates